Thank you for your patience during these trying times!
As a result of tremendous recent progress on the Covid-19 vaccination front, we are thrilled to finally be able to announce the first phase of our Aquarius Wellness reopening plan, which will provide limited Massage Therapy appointment days and times (with only one room in operation as the Esthetic room is being completely remodeled) for a gradual, safe, and socially distanced return to normal operations!
Starting Tuesday, June 1st, the spa will be open Tuesday – Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are hoping to be able to resume Esthetic services sometime in July or August, but exactly when will depend on how quickly the design, construction, and installation of our new cabinetry will occur, so please stay tuned for further updates in this regard, and please know that it will be well worth the wait!
Aquarius Wellness Covid-19 Safety Protocols To Assure A Safe Visit:
- Only two guests of the same party will be allowed in the spa at one time.
- We require properly worn face masks, covering mouth and nose, for all Aquarius Wellness team members and unvaccinated guests, both upon arrival and during services.
- All guests will be required to undergo a health screening upon arrival, including a temperature check and hand sanitizing.
- Aquarius Wellness team members will frequently sanitize and disinfect surfaces with spa approved spray/wipes proven to neutralize Covid-19, in addition to the continuous coverage from state-of-the-art AtmosAir™ Everest air purifiers in each room, using an ozone-free process called Bi-Polar Ionization, UV light, and HEPA/Charcoal filtration to effectively filter and neutralize viruses and contaminants in the air and on surfaces.
- If you or your additional guest are feeling sick, please reschedule your visit. The Spa reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or presenting with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
As always, we are immensely grateful for your continued support of Aquarius Wellness, especially during these unique and challenging times, and thank you in advance for understanding the importance of, and adhering to, the measures we have set in place to keep you, our guests, as well as our team members and the wider community, safe! While the world is definitely not out of the Covid-19 woods yet, we are very fortunate here in the USA that our infection rate is declining rapidly, proportionate to our vaccination rate, and that fact, combined with the various safety protocols we have in place, lead us to believe that we can finally, again, provide a safe environment for you in which to relax, unwind, and leave your stress behind!