— A Message of Gratitude-and Hope-from the Owner —
We Are Extremely Thankful for Your Patience During These Trying Times!
Dear Valued Clients,
As a result of tremendous recent progress on the COVID-19 vaccination front, we are thrilled to announce the first phase of our Aquarius Wellness reopening plan. At this time, we will provide limited Massage Therapy appointment days and times to ensure a gradual, safe, and socially distanced return to normal operations. Our esthetic room is currently undergoing a soft renovation, so for the time being we will not be offering esthetic services.
We are currently open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for massage services (exact hours may vary depending on provider availability). Our hope is that we will be able to resume Esthetic services sometime in August once the improvements to the room are complete, so please stay tuned for further updates. We are working diligently to enhance your experience from every touchpoint and can assure you that it will be well worth the wait!
Here is a list of measures we have adopted to put our best foot forward in ensuring a safe spa environment for our team and guests, whose health and wellness is our top priority!
Aquarius Wellness Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
- Only three guests will be allowed in the spa at one time.
- We require properly worn face masks covering the mouth and nose, both upon arrival and during services. This applies to all Aquarius Wellness team members and guests, including those who are vaccinated. We are implementing this additional precaution due to the slight risk of asymptomatic transmission, even among the vaccinated.
- All guests will be required to undergo a health screening upon arrival, including a temperature check, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Aquarius Wellness team members will frequently sanitize and disinfect surfaces with spa approved spray/wipes proven to neutralize Covid-19. This will be in conjunction with usage of our elite AtmosAir™ Everest air purifiers, which are installed in each room and utilize a 4-step, ozone-free process combining bipolar ionization, UV light, and HEPA/charcoal filtration to effectively neutralize/ filter viruses and contaminants in the air and on surfaces.
- If you or your additional guest are feeling ill , please reschedule your visit. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or presenting with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. We will happily assist you in rescheduling your appointment and kindly ask that you respect this policy as our sincere effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees
As always, we are immensely grateful for your continued support, especially during these unique and challenging times. We thank you in advance for understanding the importance of, and adhering to, the measures we have set in place to keep you, our guests, as well as our team members and our t community safe!
While recovery and return to normalcy is surely in its early stages, we realize that Aquarius Wellness was designed to be a sanctuary and a refuge from the stressors of modern life. With that in mind, we feel confident in our ability to safely reopen our space, your “Sanctuary for the Senses,” in which you can relax, rejuvenate and refresh in the warm welcoming of brighter days!
Andrew Goodman, Owner
Center for Healing Arts
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Please join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We respect your privacy, your information is safe and will never be shared!