— Your Well-Being is Important to Us —
We Continue to Prioritize the Health & Safety of Our Guests & Team Members!
Dear Valued Clients,
Aquarius Wellness Center for Healing Arts believes that a top priority is ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff. In light of the recent relaxation of certain COVID-19 protocols around the country as the infection rates continue to drop, we have decided to follow suit.
As we have been doing throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor health advisories relating to COVID-19 variants and infection rates, and implement any necessary changes to our safety protocols accordingly.
We want to share how Aquarius Wellness continues to incorporate preventative measures above and beyond our already established industry standard best practices so that you feel confident in our ability to keep you as safe as possible during your visit.
Below is a current list of the more recent changes we have made to help you understand what you will experience the next time you are a guest with us.
Aquarius Wellness Safety Protocol Highlights:
- We have increased the turn time between services from 15 to 30 minutes to allow our providers sufficient time to thoroughly sanitize treatment rooms and the waiting area between guests.
- Aquarius Wellness team members will frequently sanitize and disinfect surfaces with spa approved spray/wipes proven to neutralize COVID-19. This will be in conjunction with usage of our elite AtmosAir™ Everest air purifiers, which are installed in each room, running 24/7/365, and which utilize a 7-step, ozone-free process combining bipolar Ionization, UV light, and HEPA/Charcoal Filtration, to effectively neutralize/filter viruses and contaminants in the air and on surfaces.
- Effective immediately, in accordance with guidelines from the St. Louis County Department of Public Health, Aquarius Wellness is once again a MASK OPTIONAL environment. We fully support any individuals who choose to continue to mask, and if you prefer your therapist to wear one, just ask them and they will be happy to oblige.
- We respectfully ask that anyone who is feeling ill, i.e., experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or that has been exposed to someone who recently tested positive for COVID-19, to refrain from entering our facility and to please reschedule your visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or presenting with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. We will happily assist you in rescheduling your appointment and kindly ask that you respect this policy as an integral part of our sincere effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
As always, we are immensely grateful for your continued support and patronage during these challenging times, and we trust you will find our new, slightly relaxed COVID-19 safety protocols welcome news, allowing you to once again fully enjoy a massage or facial treatment at Aquarius unencumbered by facial coverings!
Providing fantastic wellness experiences that routinely exceed our client’s expectations is what we are all about at Aquarius Wellness, and we are very excited to invite you back to enjoy your services at Aquarius as you did pre-COVID, maskless if that’s your choice!
Andrew Goodman, Owner
Center for Healing Arts