— A Renewed Message of Gratitude
- and Hope - from the Owner —
We Are Extremely Thankful for Your Patience During These Trying Times!
September 16, 2021
Dear Valued Clients,
Now that we have been successfully reopened since June 4th, we would like to provide you with another update as to our current status regarding Covid-19, and the soft renovation of our Esthetic room. We have been hard at work these past three months providing many of the first wellness services many of our clients have had since the pandemic began, and it has been very gratifying for our team members to be able to provide a safe space in which to gently and lovingly ease our guests back into some sense of normalcy after our 15-month closure!
And we are very happy to announce that our Esthetic room, or “Thai” room, which doubles as a massage room, has been completely renovated with a new color scheme and built-in cabinetry, and it looks absolutely stunning, with our custom painted Buddha panels now framed by the new cabinetry, making it appear more like a Healing Temple than a spa room!
But the biggest news flash relates to our new masking policy, which should be welcome news for many of you! Since our reopening we have been providing Massage Therapy, Massage Add-Ons, and Energy Work appointments 7 days a week, from 9 am till 8 pm generally, with some variability based on provider availability. However, we have not returned to providing Esthetic services yet due to our masking requirement, but this is about to change!
After discussing it with my team, and based on the full menu of services that most spas have returned to at this point, I have agreed to an “Esthetic Compromise”, which will apply to massage guests as well. All guests going forward who can provide proof of full vaccination will be free to remove their mask once they have completed their initial temperature check and Covid-19 questionnaire upon arrival. And while I personally feel it is still advisable to remain masked during a massage out of an abundance of caution, we will leave it up to our guests to make that determination for themselves.
So, for all those vaccinated guests who have been missing their Esthetic services at Aquarius, or aren’t comfortable receiving a Massage while wearing a mask, please bring your proof of vaccination card to your next appointment for an experience of “Spa” like you remember pre-Covid! And please note that it will take us a little time to ramp up our Esthetic service offerings as this decision was only arrived at today, September 16, 2021, and in the interest of providing you the best possible experience we need to take stock of our supplies and protocols once again after a long hiatus. So please stay tuned to our newsletters and social media postings for the latest updates on the status of our Esthetic service offerings, which hopefully will be coming back in the early Fall!
And finally, here is a recently updated list of the measures we have adopted to do our best to ensure a safe spa environment for our team and guests, whose health and wellness is our top priority!
Aquarius Wellness Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
- Only three guests will be allowed in the spa at one time.
- We have increased the turn time between services from 15 to 30 minutes to allow for the additional time required of our providers to properly sanitize the space between guests. While this is a not-insignificant cut into our revenue potential, and almost unheard of in the industry, it was the right thing to do under the circumstances and in the best interest of all concerned!
- All guests will be required to undergo a health screening questionnaire upon arrival, including a temperature check, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We require properly worn face masks, covering the mouth and nose, both upon arrival and during services, for all unvaccinated guests. Team members will continue to remain masked during your entire visit, but fully vaccinated guests will now be given the option to remove their masks after their initial temperature check and completion of their Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- Aquarius Wellness team members will frequently sanitize and disinfect surfaces with spa approved spray/wipes proven to neutralize Covid-19. This will be in conjunction with usage of our elite AtmosAir™ Everest air purifiers, which are installed in each room, running 24/7/365, and utilize a 4-step, ozone-free process combining Bipolar Ionization, UV light, and HEPA/Charcoal Filtration, to effectively neutralize/filter viruses and contaminants in the air and on surfaces. This company’s products are used in the Empire State Building, LAX, Google, Comcast, Goldman Sachs, The Staples Center, and by major sports franchises such as the Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, SF 49ers, Atlanta Braves, NBA, etc., etc.!
- If you or your additional guest are feeling ill, please reschedule your visit. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms or presenting with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. We will happily assist you in rescheduling your appointment and kindly ask that you respect this policy as our sincere effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
As we are all no doubt aware, we are in no way out of the woods yet with respect to Covid-19, and new variants are popping up all the time, requiring that we all remain ever vigilant and erring on the side of caution as we go about our daily lives! But go about our daily lives we must, and in light of this apparent dichotomy, we feel we have taken the necessary precautions to be able to provide you, our guests, with a space in which you can feel reasonably confident to set foot!
As always, we are immensely grateful for your continued support and patronage, especially during these unique and challenging times, and we thank you in advance for understanding the importance of, and adhering to, the measures we have set in place to keep you, as well as our team members and our community, safe!
Andrew Goodman, Owner
Center for Healing Arts
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Please join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We respect your privacy, your information is safe and will never be shared!